Thursday 26 February 2009

Chris Brown attends first Therapy session

Chris Brown has attended his first Anger management therapy session in Glendale in a bid to convince court officials that he is making attempts to get help for his 'anger problems'.

Last week TMZ.com posted a photograph of Rihanna with multiple bruises, swelling and marks on her face. The picture, (which I won't post here, you can find it all over the net) is rather disturbing and shows Rihanna with her eyes shut and a hurt expression.

Numerous friends and even family members of the star are reporting back to the media that she is doing 'fine'.

This week, singer Neyo who sang with Rihanna in the song "Hate that I love you" and is also friends with Chris Brown spoke to MTV about the incident.

"I spoke to Rihanna. She says she’s fine. She didn’t go into detail about what happened. I understand it’s a painful situation. I didn’t push. I saw the picture. That just really - that hurt me to my heart, man. Again, I still don’t know what happened ‘cause I haven’t had the opportunity to talk to Chris yet. But to take it to that level really hurt my heart.

All I can say is, I’m praying for both of them. They’re both in my prayers. I haven’t had a chance to talk to Chris yet. I just wanna sit down and talk to that dude and just explain if he doesn’t understand: ‘That’s not something that’s excusable.' You have to get a little smarter about whatever it is going on in your relationship. You have to get a little smarter about how you handle certain situations. I’m not going to crucify him. I’m not going to do that. That’s still my homeboy at the end of the day. I won’t say who was responsible. I won’t pick no sides. I’m just saying it was wrong."

Last October, Ne-Yo spoke to The Sun Newspaper telling them: "I’ve hung out with them so much that I know that it’s the real deal and they’re in a relationship... I’ve seen them kiss and make up like other couples do. I’ve seen the ups and downs."



Rihanna and Neyo at her birthday bash last year



Chris Brown is due in court next month, charged on suspicion of making criminal threats.

Related posts:

Rihanna and Chris Brown Row

Chris Brown apologises for his attack

DON'T FORGET:

Check out our brand new online auction site Fabricjam.com™. If you have any of your own items for sale, both new, handmade, customised, used or vintage, dig them out and try listing them for sale on the site. You can sell anything you like that's feminine or fashionable such as Clothing, Footwear, Handbags and Accessories, Baby or Little girls clothing, Beauty products, Unused gift cards, Feminine home furnishings, Design patterns and Tools.


Our free listing policy means that you're always a winner as you lose nothing if your item doesn't sell!


ALSO:

For more fashion news, personal style tips and inspiration visit our other fantastic blog Fabricjam.com™ street style blog written by Katie Powell who works in London doing Fashion PR.


Images courtesy of:
Magazinepeople.blogspot.com
Dlisted.com

No comments:

Post a Comment