Friday 20 February 2009

Lily Allen bare all interview with 'Extra'

'Smile' singer Lily Allen, daughter of Actor Kieth Allen, has done a frank and revealing interview with US tv show 'extra'.

During the interview, the singer discusses a wide range of topics from her weight, posing topless to tabloid rumours. Proving that she's just like the rest of us, Lily tells the interviewer "I Google myself about ten times a day and that's the truth."

Lily also announces that the person she'd most like to work with is country singer Dolly Parton "I love her" says Lily.

When asked about the tabloid stories which constantly surround her, Lily responds laughing: "They bother me if they're inaccurate, in which case I sue... in which case it doesn't bother me because I make money out of it!"

Lily was asked what her greatest fear would be, to which she replied: "Probably dying alone, and pigeons maybe," Lily confesses. "I just don't like when you walk near them and they fly towards you... and they flap their wings fast."

Lily tells us that she would definitely consider stripping down for a shoot saying: "I'm just very comfortable in my body, I wouldn't do it in a 'Hey look at my boobs' kind of way." (hmm.. not sure which other way there is to do it?)

On the subject of her frequently fluctuating weight, Lily reasons: "I was eating a lot of unhealthy food because it's difficult to source fresh food when you're on the road. When I came off the road and was living at home, I was making myself dinner and I've been healthier."

As for what's next on the agenda for the mouthy yet talented singer, Lily says: "I guess get married and have children. That's probably on my list to do before I die."
DON'T FORGET:
Check out our brand new online auction site Fabricjam.com™. If you have any of your own items for sale, both new, handmade, customised, used or vintage, dig them out and try listing them for sale on the site. You can sell anything you like that's feminine or fashionable such as Clothing, Footwear, Handbags and Accessories, Baby or Little girls clothing, Beauty products, Unused gift cards, Feminine home furnishings, Design patterns and Tools.

Our free listing policy means that you're always a winner as you lose nothing if your item doesn't sell!

ALSO:
For more fashion news, personal style tips and inspiration visit our other fantastic blog Fabricjam.com™ street style blog written by Katie Powell who works in London doing Fashion PR.

Image source: theinsider.com

No comments:

Post a Comment