Friday 22 May 2009

50 Cent and Bette Midler talk about recording a duet together

"Look how beautiful things are and how nice it feels when I'm around her,"
50 Cent said of Bette Midler at the spring picnic for the latter's New York Restoration Project in Fort Tryon Park this week.

50 Cent (born Curtis Jackson III) and Bette Midler are seriously discussing doing a duet, albeit the most unlikely scenario fans would ever have imagined!

The rapper has been helping Midler's Charity group, the New York Restoration Project build a public garden in his childhood neighbourhood. Bette told us that 50 Cent has had a huge impact on her charity work, telling us:
"He never asked how much [money]. He just said, 'Where do I sign?' ...Little Jewish lady and the great big rapper. He's such a doll. I love him. He's gorgeous. I was hoping we'd sing songs from the Depression, but he's so young that I don't think he knows any of them. I'm going to have to check things out and see what he feels like singing."
At the spring picnic, Bette said of 50 Cent:
"He is one of the newest members of our tribe. He has really made my life worth living. 50 has been with me through thick and thin. I really can't rap, but I'd like to sing in the background on 'Get Rich or Die Tryin'. He is such a gorgeous star - holy cow! He's like the Godfather of Jamaica, Queens..."
Fiddy responded to the collaboration mention by saying:
"Me and Bette collaborating would be really hot. But I'd need to make something new for her. For the right song, we'd definitely get together."



Images courtesy of People.com, perezhilton.com

DON'T FORGET:
Check out the very newest in the world of online fashion, the brand new fashion online auction site Fabricjam.com™. Our free listing policy means that you're always a winner as you lose nothing if your item doesn't sell!

Photobucket

Lastly, some food for thought... Have you ever wondered exactly what you put on your skin every day?

If you've ever researched the ingredients that go into your skincare products you may be quite surprised and a little alarmed! Even very high end products don't neccessarily contain the best ingredients and 99% of them are chemically based with a few botanical ingredients thrown for good measure, certainly not completely natural, ie: Botanically Based.

Introduce yourself to Swiss Arbonne's Botanically Based Skin Care products which contain no Animal By-Products, no Petrolium and no Mineral oil, are Dermatologist Tested, Hypo-Allergenic and contain patented cutting-edge Technologies with proven astounding breakthrough results in Anti-Ageing!

I've found skin care which works wonders for my skin and knowing that the products are truly good for my skin and contain no junk makes me feel great about using the products! Don't just take my word for it though, contact me for free product samples and try the ranges for yourself! Visit My Arbonne website or contact me for a free skin consultation or for free product samples.

arbonne swiss skincare

No comments:

Post a Comment